Sunday, June 13, 2010

End of the school Year!

Well hello there! It's the end of the school year for Josh and me! I took my final exams last week and just checked my grades a few moments ago, and I got all A's, so I am very pleased! Josh has three and a half days of school this week, and the half day is for his kindergarten graduation party. Josh is VERY excited to be a 1st grader but sad to leave his teacher behind, which I understand because she is amazing!

Anyhow, since it is graduation time, I have made a couple gifts from some co workers, and one for a girl that works at Hunter's day care! This was my first time making an explosion box, and I am pretty pleased with them as I did not follow any directions, and did not have a scoring board or anything! Create a Critter is still my favorite Cricut cartridge ( so much that I had to let someone borrow it so I could study for finals, now that is bad!!).

I will be posting more this week, since I am still working on the teacher's end of the year gift and Im making little gift bags for the kids in Josh's class. hehe yeah I use my free time well!






No comments:

Post a Comment