Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Fail.


I feel like a failure some times. I make all these goals  and I plan on sticking to them, but then I get preoccupied with other things that I could be doing. I have done several scrap pages recently So I have been pretty happy with that. My best friend of like 22 years does a great job of motivating me with that. She is constantly sending me pictures via text messages of her amazing pages. We hang out once a week when our schedules are aligned and compare our pages. I have so many scrap supplies I think I need to go to scrapbookers anonomous.

My five year old nephew is living with me, while his parents get their lives together. Anyway he is growing like a weed, and is a very busy little boy. He is so smart though, he amazes me with his intelligence some times.  He is also a dare devil, always jumping off of things, and is willing to try most anything. This July he will be learning how to ride motorcycles...I want to encourage him in anything he is interested in... reasonably of course. He also allows me to take alot of pictures of him, so he keeps my scrapping going. 

I had my birthday a little over a month ago, and it is weird to me. I don't feel like 26... so incredibly weird to me. Im not loving this getting older thing.... at all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment