Saturday, February 13, 2010

girls trip 2010


I love my friends! I know that I have said it before, but I truly do! I have been friends with Miranda, Krista, and Alycia since middle school... so its been a while. Thanks to the internet we are able to keep in contact with eachother, with out it we would be in big trouble. Back in December, Miranda and I decided we were going to plan a girls trip to the Oregon Coast. We let Krista and Alycia know that we expected them to be there, and they came! Miranda's sister-in-law got us an amazing penthouse suite, right on the beach. Of course it rained the entire time were were there! But that did not get us down! We still walked on the beach (backwards because the wind was blowing), hung out in the hot tub (which was super neat because the lights changed colors), did a little drinking, and of course shopped. It was soo nice to just be me for a minute. Some bad things did happen on this trip: My camera broke (oh No!), Miranda slammed the air hockey puck into my fingers (right after my camera broke) and that freakin' hurt!. and they got some aweful pictures of me! But revenge is sweet, and I got some AMAZING pictures of them that I cannot wait to scrap *smirk*. We are planning a trip to Ireland in 2012, I hope we can do that!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time sweetie :)

    I love having friends like this..your very lucky***

    xoxoxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the Oregon coast with a passion!!!! And my good friends :(

    ReplyDelete