Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some of my pages.

I love to scrap! LOVE it, I love being creative, its messy and its fun. Okay so maybe it is not always messy for everyone, but for me... I am REDICULOUS! Seri
ously! I do not have a scrapbook area so I have to bring it all out, and then spread it out. But the cool thing about it is, if I bring it all out, I'll work on pages for a couple days, I usually get 6-8 pages done in my Scrap-A-Thon, then I put it all away. One day though, I will have a designated space just for my scrappin'! Here are some of my pages, I did these a while ago, I need to get pictures of my recent ones. Some of these I need to fix, just a little warning!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Girl! You trying to make auntie look bad, huh?
    Your flippin' great at this! I wish we could have got together when I was home. We would have been dangerous together...bwaaahahahahhahah!! Can you imagine us hitting scrapbook stores together?

    Your layouts are amazing! :) Love you and miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for joining my blog! I don't have a scrap area either. My junk is all over the kitchen table ... ugh...

    ReplyDelete