Friday, June 18, 2010

Kindergarten graduation!

Yay, Josh is a kindergarten graduate! The school had a whole program where the kids sang sungs, did some dancing and then got their diplomas, followed by tastey treats. I made gift bags for Josh's class with a book mark, eraser, pencil and of course some M&Ms. I made a little bag for Hunter because I knew he would want one. According to the teacher they were a big hit. I also made an explosion box for the teacher but I just realized I did not get a picture of it. Such a BUMMER! Josh was soo nervous that morning, as he does not handle change well, I guess being in foster care will do that to a child. Instead of being excited he acted up, which frustrated me a bit, but we dealt with it. Now we are getting ready for Father's day, and then going to the beach for a week on Monday! Hunter is very excited, only I think that when Josh and I say beach, Hunter thinks we are going to the pool. The reason why I get this impression is because we walked by the pool the other day and he started pointing and saying " beach, beach." hehe, he will learn soon enough! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. look at you crafy-momma!
    Your so wonderful for Josh.
    Your a great person
    Love you.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete