Monday, October 12, 2009

"This Junk is Delicious!"


Well, here I am... shocking moment? probably.

I wanted to share this moment with you. A couple weeks ago I made meatloaf for dinner, which Josh has never had before. He looked at it and was like " Auntie Krystal I do not know if I should trust you about it." He normally says this about anything he has never had. So I encouraged him to take a "brave bite". He did, and he took a moment to think about it and then he says very excitedly " this junk is delicous". hahaha, it was a great moment. I did a couple things to capture the moment: I texted my best friend to share with her ( we do this constantly because we have boys the same age) and then I grabbed my camera... its going to be an awesome scrapbook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment